Bermuda is a tiny island, however, numerous tourist destinations and attractions are found in this place. There are many interesting places that will surely catch the attention of every tourist. Most tourists visit Bermuda Island to experience the fantastic view of the beaches. Did you know that there are more to expect from this place? Yes, aside from the pink sand beaches, you can find more stunning views in Bermuda Island. You should take a look at the list of tourist destinations to be mentioned in this article.
- Gibbs Hill Lighthouse – located at Southampton parish; view the wonderful landscapes;
- Blue Hole Park – also known as Tom Moore’s Jungle; with hidden caves and a beautiful natural pool
- Bermuda Aquarium, Museum and Zoo – located along North Shore Road across Flatts Bridge in Hamilton Parish; with 200 various species of fish; with more than 300 birds, reptiles, and mammals
- Dolphin Quest – located in Royal Naval Dockyard; exciting activities with the dolphins such as swimming together with them and feeding them; watch also the amazing dolphin shows
- National Museum of Bermuda – formerly known as Bermuda Maritime Museum that featured most of the island’s maritime origin; a lot of artistic collections and collections
- Crystal and Fantasy Caves – with stunning view of stalactites formation and stalagmites; located in Hamilton Parish
- Fort St. Catherine – it has interior and amazing historic exhibits as well as wonderful artifacts; one of the oldest forts built in the island; it has different artifacts of British military operations
Come now and visit Bermuda Island to experience exciting activities and view of wonderful tourist attractions!